Although, life has changed to a great extent after the pandemic, yet the quench for affection with pets is something which can never be diminished. Even though, after realizing the consequences and threats of keeping pets during the Covid 19 pandemic, people still try to stay as close to their pets as possible. Moreover, it is also observed that in many cases, people have donated their pets to avoid any fuss. If you are also at the verge of donating your pets, it’s totally your choice. After all, safety is the priority for everyone. Despite this thought, you still have an option to get one of the most lovable and easily manageable pet species of dogs, that is Long Coated Dalmatian.
This dog species is known to have some classical features which usually no one can resist to enjoy. Why not! For sure, dalmatians are handsome and quickly adaptable in any environment where you want to keep them. This is the reason why a long coated dalmatian is ideal to be kept in Covid 10 conditions.
How can you follow SOPs with your pet dog?
Pandemic is all about being alert always. This includes the following of SOPs in every aspect of life. As far as keeping and managing the pet dog is concerned, you can easily do so with a long coated dalmatian. Here are some tips for you:
- Make sure you maintain their hygiene by bathing them in antibacterial soap solution after every 2 days.
- Try to wear gloves and a mask when in contact with a long coated dalmatian.
- Keep sanitizing the bedding and dining areas of your pet dog.
- Make sure your pet dog is regularly vaccinated.
- Also, keep the check of your dog’s company as it may catch some unwanted viruses from any other dog species.
Dogs have loved mankind since ages. If you want to have a pet dog, a long coated dalmatian is the best option for you.