The cat eats little and often. It takes about 50 g of food taken over 24 hours. Croquettes (dry food) should be kept in a dry and clean place to maintain flavor and aroma. The vending machine has this indisputable advantage. The rations for the next meals remain safe and are perfectly protected.
We can today leave without fear of his home, leave his cat alone, one day, two days, a weekend. Our nice cat will find his croquettes in time.
When you’re away from home, it’s easy to feed your cat. The croquet vending machines are very practical The timer can be set for each meal up to 48 hours in advance (see model). We can both predict the quantities, the portions for each meal and the periodicity. The number of times per day.
How to adapt your cat to the automatic kibble dispenser?
Some pets may need a period of adaptation to get used to their vending machine.
To become familiar with the cat automatic vending machine, follow these steps:
- Place the food dispenser off next to the usual bowl of his cat
- Fill the usual bowl as well as the new bowl of the vending machine
- Once the cat is used to eating in his new bowl, remove the old one so that the animal is only a bowl at his disposal
- At first you can awaken the interest of the animal by filling the bowl of the vending machine with treats
The vending machine is not recommended for young animals (kitten and puppy) less than 7 months old.
What are the quantities of kibble that a cat eats in a day?
The cat eats about 40 to 60 g of kibble a day. Amounts taken on several meals. Small rations several times a day, a dozen times, on average, on a whole day including the night (day of 24 hours).
The quantities vary according to the weight and activity of the cat. An apartment cat, sedentary, has fewer caloric needs than a more active cat living outdoors. It is good to know the daily volume consumed. Because by knowing this it is easier to decide the model of cat kibble dispenser that you have to buy, especially when you have to leave your cat alone at home for several days.
To make an estimate, one can in a few weeks to make the point with his adult cat by monitoring his food needs. This information should help you feed and regulate the cat’s dietary needs.
WOPET Automatic Cat Feeder F03 suggestion here:
- The Pet Feeder provide flexible amount from 1 to 39 portions per meal, 5g for 1 portion, allows to give 4 meals a day, you can set the food amount by the control panel.
- Built-in voice recorder and speaker, this automatic cat feeder can record your voice for 10 seconds to call your puppy or kitty for meals. Your personal sound will keep your pet not alone.
- Built-in IR Detector: For your pet’s happy meal time, the IR detector will have the right angle to prevent the pet food from clogging or overflow. Just be aware that the size of the dry food should not exceed 1 cm3.
- Two ways of power supply.If do not want to use power adaptor,you can change to install batteries(3 new“D” cell,alkaline batteries,Not included).If there is a power outage,the battery backup power enables your timed feedings to continue.
- Customizable Feeder Great for Dogs, Cats and Small Animals of Various Sizes.Provide a interesting living for your pet with our pet feeder!24-hour professional service center, full refund within 30 days, 12 months warranty and 24/7/365 technical support.
Material: High quality ABS,environmentally friendly
Input: AC 100 to 240 V
Output: 5 V / 0.2 A
Feeding Times:4 meal(breakfast,launch,dinner and 4th meal);
Portion Control:1-39 portion control;
Voice record:10 second
Power Supply:batteries or adapter;
Infrared Induction:To prevent the food spilling or jam;
Timer Programmable:Feeding your pet at scheduled times and keeping your pet healthy;
1*WOPET Automatic Pet Feeder